SPARK Connect Community Guidelines
SPARK Connect is for entrepreneurs. Use the group to learn, get feedback and help others.
How to be a great SPARK Connect member:
- Chat with other members and get involved in the community.
- Ask for feedback when needed. Don’t be shy.
- Help those in need, you get out what you put in!
And of course, we ask that you are respectful and understanding at all times. While debate is great, it is imperative to express your opinion in a clear and intellectual manner.
Please refrain from any of the following:
- Blatant advertising.
- Offensive or violent language.
- Hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or political beliefs.
- Links or comments containing sexually explicit content material.
- Violations of copyright or intellectual property rights.
- Spam, link baiting or files containing viruses that could damage the operation of other people’s computers or mobile devices.
- Attacks on specific groups or any comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual.
Breaches of any of these rules may result in immediate removal from the Slack group. These rules will be implemented at the sole discretion of SPARK Deakin staff and moderators.