StartSpace by The State Library of Victoria has teamed up with Study Melbourne to run the Future Founders Festival this year. Pitch your idea at Future Founders Festival for your chance to win your share of $3500 and get advice from industry experts to take your business idea to next level.
Simply send in a two-minute video pitching your business by Sunday 13 September 2020, 11.59pm AEST for the chance to win your share of $3500 to take your business to the next level. Tell us the problem you’re solving, your solution and progress to date.
Three finalists will have their pitches played during the festival and will take part in a live Q&A with a panel of expert judges to determine the winner.
Applications will be assessed based on:
- Market – how well you understand your audience and the problem you’re solving for them (20%)
- Solution – how well your offering solves this problem (20%)
- Team – why your team is particularly set up for success (20%)
- Traction – what you’ve achieved so far (20%)
- Pitch – how engaging, creative and entertaining your pitch was (20%).
Conditions of entry
- You must be a current or former international student from a Victorian education provider (higher education, VET or ELICOS).
- You must lead an early-stage startup (early-stage is defined as idea stage or validation/testing stage that is pre-revenue or minimal revenue).
How to enter
To enter, head to https://startspacehq.com/futurefounders/#competition.
Read the full terms and conditions.