The basics:

• Unpaid Internship
  • 3 months with potential to be extended
  • 5 hours per week for 12 weeks with potential to be extended

Requirements: 

• Understanding of social media
  • Attention to detail
  • People skills
  • Content creation
  • Knowledge of digital marketing

Job Description: 

Actuality Marketing is a digital marketing agency that I started fairly recently. We do all things digital marketing, design, content creation, social media and websites.

Essentially, I am looking for someone to help me manage the workload that I currently have. As I am very passionate about handling all my clients with the utmost care and attention, I am looking for someone who has the same attention to detail and love for working with people.

My business has been growing very rapidly, a few weeks ago I only had a couple of clients, now I am into the double digits and struggling to handle everything on my own (I am also studying full time).

The role would be on an ‘as needed’ basis for now, essentially helping me out with tasks as they arise. This could be 1 day per week, or 2 half days potentially. This role has the potential to morph into a more permanent position as I would love to have someone to take on some of my client load and be involved on a more regular basis as my business grows.

This role would be well suited to a marketing student who is looking to gain more experience in a range of industries. I currently have a diverse portfolio of clients including a law firm, retailers, a medical centre and more.

Additionally, it is a role that could be done from home for the duration of Corona virus restrictions.

Application close 18 September 2020

How to apply? 

Please send a cover letter and resume to anika@actualitymarketing.net

If you have a portfolio or any examples of relevant work that you would like to share, please send that too.