Are you the next Hult Prize Deakin Campus Director? Apply Now
What is Hult Prize Foundation?
The Hult Prize is one of the world’s most acclaimed entrepreneurship programs operating on more than 1500 university campuses in 121 countries and has become a benchmark startup challenge for social entrepreneurship
With a US$1,000,000 global startup prize as its anchor activity, the Hult Prize has brought impact-focused programs, events and trainings to over a million students globally, creating a pathway for students everywhere to take action to build a better world.
TheHult Prize Foundation is looking for an entrepreneurial-minded student to help ignite, inspire, and educate by being the Deakin Campus Director.
Hurry Applications Close on 7 August for Deakin candidates (if you would like to be considered for the international trip, you may also be able to get credit towards your degree for this experience via WIL)
Title: Campus Director
Commitment: 6 months (until December 2020, Volunteer)
In the position of Hult Prize Foundation Campus Director, you will be developing on these key skills:
- Recruiting – engaging with stakeholders
- Promoting – promoting your events and ecosystem events relevant to student life.
- Organising – organise and build on the pre-existing Hult Prize Foundation program
- Training – support students in developing their entrepreneurial skills
- Reporting – communicating with stakeholders
Where can this take you?
- Global Exposure & Communities
- Have your profile listed on hultprize.org
- Public speaking opportunities
- Connect with other changemakers worldwide
- Be a part of an international community of changemakers
- Become a social entrepreneurship leader in Australia
- Help launch disruptive startups
- Prizes & Further Opportunities
- The chance to be invited to Hult Prize Regional events in 30+ Cities around the world
- Top 20 Campus Directors will get the chance to be invited to take part in our Accelerator program in Ashridge Castle, London, as well as the final round in UN HQ, New York City.
- WIN USD$ 10,000 for Best in Class 2020/2021 Campus Director
- Onboarding materials, templates, and guides to start you off
- Mentorship & training from SPARK Deakin to help you develop your community-building skills
- Introductions to ecosystem to build your networks.